Friday, March 19, 2010

My Multimedia Flashcards land on the iPhone....and more

My multimedia flashcard expansion packs continue to be helpful to students out there, and I'm really happy to announce that flashcards with audio are now available for iPhone and iPod Touch. To my knowledge these are the only iPhone flashcard sets available with audio.

Furthermore, I've also made the desktop version of my flashcard sets (audio AND image/mnemonics) available for Mental Case on the Mac.

In case you don't know, my flashcard sets are keyed to Mounce's grammar, Croy's grammar, Black's grammar, and Steven's grammar.

Check 'em out!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

This is really cool. Now I just have to get an i-pod touch!

March 23, 2010 at 12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home