Thursday, October 29, 2009

Some great Greek stuff for students and teachers

mgvh just posted a note on Robertson's grammar and the various ways in can be accessed electronically. If you need and can afford it, Accordance or BibleWorks is the way to go. If you can't afford it, a link was provided for .doc files of Roberton, with the Greek in Unicode. Sweet!

While trying to figure out who did all of that work making Robertson into unicode for free, I stumbled upon a site called www.letsreadgreek.com, and I'm very impressed. There is some great stuff here for students! Like myself, music is utilized a lot. The author, Louis Sorenson, takes modern worship songs and puts them into Greek. From what I can tell, he doesn't use the Erasmian system which I'm used to and which I think is more helpful for students, but that's okay. He also provides a very comprehensive evaluation of available Greek NT audio recordings. This is a website I definitely plan to utilize for teaching Greek.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home