Thursday, October 29, 2009

Putting the beat down on man-made global warming

Michael Heiser recently made a post called Lord Monckton’s Warning to America. I am interested in the issue of global warming and the science of it. Whether or not global warming is man-made or not does not change my conviction that we need to move towards more sustainable energy, live more simply, pollute less, etc.

Anyway, all that to say that while listening to the YouTube clip of Lord Monckton's warning, I came to learn of a lecture given called Apocalypse? No! at Cambridge. It is available as a DVD, but I managed to find it online as well. I listed to it, and man is it good! He has made an Inconvenient Truth into a Convenient Lie!

I'll continue to weigh all information on both sides of the debate, but this lecture is the best I've seen and heard so far. Here is the link.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Darayvus said...

I don't think living more simply is the answer in this context. That's asking us to use less air conditioning, less computer time(!), and travel less.

A better plan would be nuclear energy...

November 11, 2009 at 1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home