Thursday, June 10, 2010

Updates on my multimedia flashcards- including the iPad!

Wanted to make a quick note on my Greek multimedia flashcard sets that I've been selling for quite some time. They continue to be very well received and purchased frequently. Here are some updates:

iPad!
As far as I know I'm the first Greek flashcards on the iPad! Simply purchase the excellent Mental Case for iPad along with the multimedia flashcard pack which is created for your grammar, and study away!

iPhone/iPod Touch
I created a "lite" version of my flashcard sets, with just audio and text. The price is "lite" too.

PC (and iPhone/PC users)
The company LearnLift (creators of MemoryLifter) contacted me, interested in selling my flashcards via their online (and in app) store. What makes this so great is that MemoryLifter is not only on the PC, but sells right in the iTunes app store! So by the end of June or so you'll see my name in the app store. You can purchase the PC module of your choice until then right from deinde- which will save you a couple of bucks as LearnLift will be charging a little more.

Duff's Elements of New Testament Greek
I'm hard at work and anticipate completing multimedia flashcards compatible with Jeremy Duff's popular intro Greek grammar.

Flashcards by Frequency
My latest and largest creation, currently for PC only (but soon to be available on the iPhone app store too). I'm very proud of this module for MemoryLifter. What do you get? 1) words categorized by frequency 2) and image/mnemonic for all words occurring 40x or more 3) audio for all words occurring 20x or more 4) a contextual example for all words occurring 20x or more.

For more information on all of this, check out the deinde page.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home